Wednesday, July 12, 2006

a note from Hannah

I had a lot of fun at camp. I met two teenagers, Liz and Kelsey. They were my leaders. They were great Christian girls. I went on the little water slide but was too afraid to go on the big one. I entered an art contest for the fun of it. They put my picture up on the wall. I learned a scripture verse at Discovery camp: "As for me and my household, we will choose to worship the Lord." This means to me that where I am going to live will be a holy place. I did a thing called clicking cuties but I didn't get to finish because we had to leave. I didn't get to ride the horses but I had a lot of fun. I didn't get to ride the go-karts either because it rained while we were there. I missed my family while I was gone. Discovery camp was awesome!

No comments: