Saturday, July 28, 2007

& Delivery

Well, the doctor did not like the way Jack's heart rate was going down with each contraction. The nurse came in and told me that they might start prepping me for a c-section "just in case". I should have known. The next thing I knew they were wheeling me out of the room and into surgery. I was anxious about having the c-section and so ready to see our son. We had prayed for him for so long. I wanted to hold him in my arms and kiss him and see him. So at 2:33 p.m. on Thursday, July 28th our son arrived. The nurse let the doctor know he had cut Jack's forehead and I commented on that being the reason for his very loud crying. He still has two tiny scars. I did not know until my six week check up that my doctor considered my c-section an emergency. He was a great doctor, very cool, calm and collected. But Jack was fine, very healthy. He had been laying on his cord, which I think in the long run could have been bad. So I know God was in control the whole time.




No comments: