Saturday, July 28, 2007

Labor


A few times,from the time I got to the hospital until Jack was born,I felt a little left out and under-informed. But maybe that was all for the best. My doctor was really great and thankfully very calm. Once we got to the hospital, around 11:30 a.m.,I signed all of the paperwork and was having contractions. That was good. I was told to change and they would start hooking me up to everything. My labor was going great, in my opinion. My best friend was on her way to the hospital, the girls and my mom were there. My dad was on his way. We let Adam's parent's know. Adam had to step out to get something covered at work and to get the cameras that we didn't pack. While he was gone, the doctor came around to check on me and break my water. He was going to go back and see some more patients and then come back and check me.

No comments: